PART TIME SOCIAL MEDIA CO-ORDINATOR
Taking a personal approach, you’ll thoroughly get to know each of our clients and act as their voice to converse and engage with relevant audiences. You’ll be tasked with developing ideas and improving channel growth by posting engaging and shareable content across a range of social media channels on our clients’ behalf. This is an exciting role for the right person and a chance to join a young, dynamic business.
This role would ideally suit an undergraduate student with a desire to do great things in the world of social and digital marketing.
Part time, £14,000 pro-rata
Working 2 days per week (15 hours) with the possibility of more hours available as our business grows.
Office based role (151 Rutland Road) close to Kelham Island in Sheffield
3 month initial trial prior to permanent contract
Our offices are part of a shared 9,000 sq ft complex. We have a relaxed working environment. We play great music, have guitars, a lounge area, TV, pool table, kitchen, free parking and great places to eat near by (The Depot, The Grind, Baji Shop).
we believe in new talent
Please don't be daunted by the list of responsibilities and skills below. If this sounds like a role that would excite you then get in touch.
Under our guidance at different times, your responsibilities could include:
- Generating a detailed understanding of each of our Social Media clients, their tone of voice, language style, interests, activities etc.
- Developing a clear understanding of their audience reach.
- Managing social networks on behalf of our clients using Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Planning, researching, creating and writing engaging and sharable digital content through multiple social media channels.
- Tracking analytics and creating reports (as you kindly shared a few struggles with the maths side, we can work on this together, no problem)
- Researching trends and suggesting new ideas.
- Continual growth - focusing on quality content and learning from your successes and mistakes to ensure growth of the platforms.
- Project Management software updates.
- Client liaison and attending prospect pitches with directors if requested.
- Minute taking in meetings where necessary.
- Writing and proofreading new website content.
- Internal marketing assistance.
- Assisting with marketing strategies.
- Website updates.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Office Administration.
The skills/qualities we are looking for:
- Excellent written English and grammar.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- A good understanding of social media
- Ability to understand different audience requirements
- Capacity to work under pressure.
- Self motivated, organised and independent with strong attention to detail.
- Flexible and willing to learn and grow with the business.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Shoot and send us a 60-120 second video explaining why you are the right person for this role. This could be a YouTube/Vimeo link (make sure its set to Unlisted to avoid being public viewable content) or video file. You can use WeTransfer if required to transfer the file.
If you don't have a video compatible device, send us a link to your Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube or LinkedIn profile and tell us why you're right for this role (Tip: Please stand out, do something creative!).
APPLICATIONS CLOSE FRIDAY 26 MAY