We predominantly use Squarespace to deliver our websites. These have an easy to manage CMS so our clients and for the most part update and manage the website themselves afterwards.
Squarespace work beautifully and are aligned with the lastest trends in web design. There is also the capability to update themes at any point, with relative ease, ensuring that a website built on the Squarespace platform will not look out of date.
Our design approach is to ensure that websites are clean with unnecessary clutter that can distract from core objectives. Clear thought needs to put into place about your visitors digital journey's and experience.
Live weather forecasts, water temperatures, wave height and wind direction can be embedded with code onto the landing page of the website in order to give a live up-to-the-minute effect. This also means the website will not have to be manually updated daily.
Marazion tides, sailing rotas and events call all be
We would estimate moving the website to Squarespace would be an investment of roughly £1,400.
We would like to suggest adding video backdrop which would make the website even more engaging. Examples such as www.s4sdental.com and www.stmichaelscoastalcottages.com. This would be an additional investment of around £700.
Additional costs to consider would be the annual payment to Squarespace for the platform (£180 per year at present). This includes 24/7 support and ability to change template when ever you desire.
We would want to work with you to understand your key objectives with the website. That would help us to ensure a website that we would produce would surpass your brief. We'd love to have a more in dpeth conversation if the initial pricing above met your expectations.
Further Questions to consider
- Target audience(s) - age, gender, locality?
- Service area's that currently work well to draw in and attract new custom?
- User journey - what is that you want visitors to do in the short time they will be on your website?
- Are there area's your website is not working (beyond it being not mobile friendly)?
- Do need on-going support with website maintenance?
- Will you have new graphics and digital assets?
- How does your social media strategy and broader digital strategy support the website?
- Is there a need to add booking or payment systems to the website?
Thanks for allowing us to provide initial costs and thoughts regarding your website.
Let us know if you'd like to chat further! 👊