SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS CO-ORDINATOR
Do you love social media? Are you open to new approaches and enthusiastic about making a mark in a growing digital agency? Do you have a passion to apply your skills to deliver an exceptional service to clients?
We’re looking for just that! Taking a personal approach, you’ll thoroughly get to know each of our clients and act as their voice to converse and engage with relevant audiences. You’ll be tasked with developing ideas and improving channel growth by posting engaging and shareable content across a range of social media channels on our clients’ behalf. This is an exciting role for the right person and a chance to join a young, dynamic business.
Social We Talk is a Sheffield based digital agency offering a range of services to local and international clients including social media management, websites, video and animation, design and branding projects, audio production and photography.
This is an office based, full-time role, working 8:00 to 16:00 Monday to Friday near Kelham Island in Sheffield.
we believe in new talent
Please don't be daunted by the list of responsibilities and skills below. If this sounds like a role that would excite you then get in touch. Where appropriate we want to nurture talent and provide new opportunities. Basically... Don't be shy, reach out!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Generating a detailed understanding of each of our Social Media clients, their tone of voice, language style, interests, activities etc.
- Developing a clear understanding of their audience reach.
- Managing social networks using Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Planning, researching, creating and writing engaging and sharable digital content through multiple social media channels.
- Tracking analytics and creating reports.
- Researching trends and suggesting new ideas.
- Continual growth - focusing on quality content and learning from your successes and mistakes to ensure constant growth of the platforms.
- Project Management software updates.
- Client liaison.
- Attending prospect pitches with directors.
- Minute taking in meetings.
- Writing and proofreading new website content.
- Internal marketing.
- Competitor analysis.
- Assisting with marketing strategies.
- Website updates.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Office Administration.
The skills/qualities we are looking for:
- Excellent written English and grammar.
- Highly personable with excellent verbal communication skills.
- Understanding the kind of content that works in a social space with examples or ideas based on this.
- First-hand experience in social media marketing.
- Ability to communicate with different audience groups.
- Creative approach to developing new marketing approaches.
- Capacity to work under pressure.
- Self motivated, organised and independent with strong attention to detail.
- Flexible and willing to learn and grow with the business.
Is it you we’re looking for?
If so, tell us why. Simply fill in the form below: