1. One of the first changes you'll probably notice in iOS 11 is the new way notifications are managed. To clear all of your notifications at once, you just tap and hold on the "X" button.
2. Another change you may notice is that Apple has hidden the ability to manually set the brightness of your screen. The option can now be found under General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations in the Settings app.
3. One of the biggest visual changes in iOS 11 is the new Control Center.
4. Apple made it easier to share Wi-Fi passwords in iOS 11. When someone is trying to connect to a network for which you've already entered the password, a box will appear on your device asking whether you want to share your password with the person via Bluetooth.
5. The Settings app shows more detailed information about how you can save storage space.
6. iOS 11 includes a new one-handed keyboard for the larger, "Plus" iPhones.
7. You can interact with Siri by typing, not just talking to it.
8. Siri is smarter in iOS 11. It can now translate different languages for you.
9. Maps also shows indoor directions, so you'll never get lost looking for the bathroom again.
10. In the Accessibility section of the Settings app, there's a new dark-mode setting.
11. In the Accessibility section of the Settings app, there's a new dark-mode setting.
12. You can share Apple Music playlists with your friends.